as there is no comparison between these libraries. this post will useful
I haven't come across this package before, but from a quick look I can provide the following:
- SVG only uses SVG and relies on a plugin for use with IE. Raphael uses SVG or VML as necessary.
- jQuery SVG supports quadratic curves in paths.
- Raphael may provide easier transformation support.
- jQuery SVG provides support for most SVG constructs including title, description, definitions, markers, styles, scripts, patterns, masks.
- jQuery SVG supports filters and animations.
- jQuery SVG provides a basic graphing package.